The custom home building experience is, for many, a once-in-a-lifetime event. It can be a true reflection of your success and lifestyle. We believe building your custom dream home is most enjoyable when you understand the entire process and key elements before you select a builder and begin building a custom home. So, our primary goal in writing this book is to educate and inform you on the factors that we have found essential to creating that memorable, one-of-a-kind experience.
This comprehensive resource can provide you insight to save you considerable time, money, and even heartbreak. After all, building your custom dream home should be a memorable experience. Topics covered include:
- 5 Important Considerations When Selecting A Builder
- Why Cost Can Be an Elusive Selection Tool
- Establishing A Budget & Understanding the Cost Per Square Foot
- Factors That Can Influence Cost
- Why Builder & Architect Collaboration is So Important
- Avoiding Common Mistakes During Construction
Download the e-book today! Or, if you prefer a hardcopy, simply email Suzanne@MuellerHomes.com and we’ll mail you your own personal copy!